This archive contains my articles that appeared in magazines for popular science and secondary education. These files are distributed sorely for educational purposes. Please kindly contact me regarding reuse or reproduction.
- Design and Implementation of Quantitative Astronomical Experiments for High School Students. China Science and Technology Education, 2011 (11), 27–29. PDF
- What Can High-School Students Do During a Total Solar Eclipse? Amateur Astronomer, 2010 (4), 72–73. PDF
- Demonstration of Kepler’s Third Law by Tracing Galilean Moons. Physics Bulletin, 2010 (6), 20–24. PDF
- A Guide to Solar-System Planet Observation Science in 24 Hours, 2009 (7–8), 13–15. PDF
- Let’s Try to Validate the Gravitational Lens Effect in General Relativity. Science in 24 Hours, 2009 (7–8), 16–17. PDF
- Connecting Earth and Sky. Chinese National Astronomy, 2009 (7), 110. PDF
- Observing the Beautiful Saturn. Science in 24 Hours, 2009 (6), 38–39. PDF